[gs-devel] Urgent Ghostscript query involving election software!

Ralph Giles giles at ghostscript.com
Thu Nov 8 15:18:35 PST 2007

On Thu, Nov 08, 2007 at 03:18:31PM -0700, Jim March wrote:

> These four file changes were the ONLY changes to any program file
> after the initial election cycle Logic & Accuracy test, which was
> prior to May 10th.  (the 8th I *think*, don't quote me...).

Based on the file modification times, or based on comparing the contents
of the files?

I agree the directly listing is suspicious, but it doesn't tell us all
that much. If you can obtain the actual Ghostscript file set from the
machine or an image, we should be able to establish an independent
timeline for the modification, as well as determine if any other gs
files were changed after the review.

 -r