[gs-devel] multiple instances on GS xefitra

Fermin Delos Angeles Fermin.DelosAngeles at headstrong.com
Mon Nov 12 02:05:35 PST 2007

Hi,

I have been browsing in the past archive and really interested if
multiple instances are now supported.  Base on the past thread, this is
not yet supported in 8.50.  I'll paste the old message.

        Can I already have multiple GS instaces in 8.50 - assuming that
all
        instances do run in separate win32 threads?
        If not yet, specifically what kind of restrictions and problems
should I
        expect when creating and running multiple instances?

        Thanks a lot,
        Zoltan Biro
        1024 studio
        Romania