[gs-devel] [RFC] revive runlibfileifexists function. xefitra

CHIKAMA Masaki masaki.chikama at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 17:08:16 PST 2007

2007/11/23, Leonardo <leonardo at artifex.com>:
> > Now Fedora8 switches to 8.60 which has no cjk support and
>
> What ???
> I'm not sure what do you mean here,
> but i think (likely whith a high probability) I can guess that
> you do mean Ghostscript 8.60 .

Yes. It's GPL Ghostscript 6.60.

> If so, I need to state, that the statement above is not true.
> Ghostscript 8.60 does support CJK fonts.

Yes. My statement was not accurate.
The problems are here
http://ghostscript.com/pipermail/gs-devel/2007-July/007308.html
Sorry, but from the point of Fedora8's uses view,
there is no Japanese support mainly because of the problem (1)
in above and I thought that I must report it to upstream(here).
Fedora's maintainer are also wanting to fix them at upstream.

Thanks.
--
CHIKAMA Masaki