[gs-devel] [RFC] revive runlibfileifexists function. xefitra

Leonardo leonardo at artifex.com
Thu Nov 22 22:38:44 PST 2007

Dear CHIKAMA Masaki,

If I understand correctly,
the misunderstanding happened due to a misprint
in the version number in the original message.
The right statement is :

Fedora users can't use Ghostscript CJK support due to
Fedora is build with an obsolete Ghostscript revision.

Please edit me if I am mistaking again.
But If my understanding is correct,
it will have 3 consequences :

1. Thank you for letting us know.
2. The problem to be addressed to Fedora maintainer.
gs-devel is not a right place for reporting it.
3. We would very appreciate if next time
you'll be more careful when discussing
Ghostscript abilities in public sites.
Wrong or inaccurate statements do mislead
other people who are not experienced with Ghostscript,
and who can occasionally read your statements.
Thank you for understanding.

Leo.